14 June 2019
What’s been keeping us busy this week?
So what’s been keeping us busy here at NetSupport this week?
Some of the tasks we’ve completed were:
– Provided internal technical training with staff
– Installed power redundancy and completed networking works in 2 retails shops in Nenagh.
– Audited a healthcare provider in the Midlands who is struggling with multiple hack events
– Installed new end user hardware for a pharma company in Dublin
– Prepared 2 servers for 2 separate client installs in the Midlands next week.
If you need assistance running your business’ network or need some advice, feel free to reach out to me – dave@NetSupport.ie
#smallbusinessit #smallbusiness #itconsultant